I don´t exactly know why, but I really love these kind of “What´s in my bag” posts. Maybe it´s the fact that –let´s be honest- I just like stalking and creeping into people’s lives ? Maybe it´s the fact I love bags? Whatever it is, I think seeing what a person actually caries around on a day-to-day basis gives you such an insight into the person’s character and kind of helps you to get to know the person. That said, let´s get to know one another and creep into my bag together.
Nice to meet you.
Okay, first things first, you see the bag. It´s a Mulberry Lily in “Black glossy goat with soft gold” ( that´s what the Mulberry website says). For me personally, the bag comes in a perfect size, as you´re able to fit all of your necessities such as wallet, phone, keys etc. in it, plus the bag itself is not too heavy which I experienced as a problem with other bags I own.
What´s inside the bag:
1. The humongous lilac thing aka my wallet- Considering the amount of stuff I actually carry in my wallet, it is ridiculously oversized. I have had this one for such a long time (3 years, maybe 4?), but still like it very much as it simply holds all my stuff together.
2. Bobby pin and clamp- Pretty self explanatory; for an indecisive person like me, this is obligatory when I once again decide during the day that I absolutely hate having my hair in my face and need to pin it back.
3. Lipbalms- One I recently purchased in Germany, which is actually made for babys but leaves your lips SO soft, and another one from a brand called bee natural.
4. Dior Lipglow and Maybelline Fit me concealer in Shade 10- Woah, I´m obsessed beyond words with these 2 products (I raved about the Dior Lipglow in a recent post already). The Fit me is such a staple for me, I literally carry it everywhere with me, I mean you never know when you´ll need a bit of concealer right?
5. Mirror- Absolutely necessary with my coordination (so that I apply the Lipglow on my lips and not on my eyes , duh)
6. Tiny notebook and pen- To take notes whenever I get one of my mindblowingly amazing ideas
7. Little box with jewelery in it- I keep this one in my bag just so I can take off any jewelery throughout the day (and then store it properly), which happens basically everyday in the summertime. Usually, I will keep a “bigger” kind of statement piece in there as well, such as a big ring or some earrings, in case I want to dress up my outfit
SIDENOTE 1.: OBVIOUSLY MY PHONE IS THE NUMBER 1 THING I KEEP IN MY BAG, BUT AS I TOOK THESE PICTURES WITH IT, IT´S NOT IN THEM (MAKES SENSE, RIGHT?)
SIDENOTE 2.: My keys go in my bag as well, forgot to include them sorry.
As always, thank you so much for reading!